You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ted

Thursday, June 15th 2006, 12:13pm

Lost Valves

Have a 20 year old system with 9 zones. Can't find the location of any of the control valves and two are not working.
Was told by a landscapper there is a controller out there that has a way to send a audiable signal to find the control valves. I spoken to the orginal installer, but he could not offer any exact location of the control vales. Tried to follow the underground piping and after poking a hole in the supply line (nice fountain) decided to quit.
Is there a controller that has built in technology to locate unknown location of control vales?
Any suggestions will help.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, June 16th 2006, 8:47am

You can rent a locator device and trace the valve wiring.

Ted

Tuesday, June 20th 2006, 8:54am

Thanks for the information on the locator device. I guess there is not a controllar that has built in technology to locate valves as I was told. Thanks, Wet_Boots

Rate this thread