You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

abnerJr

Starting Member

Wednesday, June 21st 2006, 11:49am

Well filter / take off concern

I'm having a professional install my system with the hunter equipment recommended on the this site Pro-C, PGP, etc. So thanks for the reading.

My well company told me weeks ago that my filter needed special consideration before installing the take off for the sprinkler system. This filter system is two years old and I believe introduces air in the water as part of the process. I know it filters for arsenic amung other things and looks like 1 thin and two overtsized scuba tanks. I hope that dumb description helps.

My problem is the plumber is here now and the well company hasn't returned my calls.

The plumber doesn't think any consideration is needed and is going ahead as usual. Does anyone here know where I can possibly find a circuit diagram the well company could have been referring too? Or does anyone here argee with the plumber?

The only think I can think of is the filter relies on the 50+ PSI on the well side and when the sprinkler are running, it will not be there. Then when the house demand comes on, the filter will not work?

Thanks for any help.

Sorry for the "hail mary" post.

Rate this thread