You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sherrycat

Starting Member

Friday, June 30th 2006, 1:46pm

Valve replacement

Hi---I am going to have to replace 3 valves on a system that is 24 yrs old. I have no idea what brand of valves are in place now---can't find a name on the first one I have dug up. I think I might just have to replace the diaphragm but I don't think I can determine the maker--plus it's so old! So, I have read your advice as to what brand to buy---and I am resigned to digging more in our rock hard ground---but my next important question is---how do I determine the diameter of the pipe? It is plastic--the valve is metal. Thanks for any help you can offer. You can probably tell I am a complete novice---but willing to try this--and to learn.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, June 30th 2006, 1:55pm

Photographs, if you can, would help out immensely.

Rate this thread