You are not logged in.

Fertigation Guru

Tuesday, July 11th 2006, 7:46am

Fertigation Critter Controls

EZ FLO now has an awesome organic gopher repellent that is 100% organic. I have used the stuff and the results were amazing. I completely rid my backyard of voles after only 3 1/2 weeks!! It only repels critters so it is safe for the environment and can be used anywhere. I would recommend this product to any one who has a problem with animals that eat plant material. The best part is you can use it alone or with your fertilizer, it doesn't matter.

Tuesday, July 11th 2006, 9:29am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fertigation Guru</i>
<br />EZ FLO now has an awesome organic gopher repellent that is 100% organic. I have used the stuff and the results were amazing. I completely rid my backyard of voles after only 3 1/2 weeks!! It only repels critters so it is safe for the environment and can be used anywhere. I would recommend this product to any one who has a problem with animals that eat plant material. The best part is you can use it alone or with your fertilizer, it doesn't matter.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Where is a good source for getting the EZ FLO fertilizer type products. I have not been able to find a good source for them.

Fertigation Guru

Friday, July 14th 2006, 8:07am

It depends on where you are located. I would suggest calling ez flo to finds your nearest distributor. You can contact them through their web site www.ezflofertilzing.com or call their toll free number 866-393-5601.

Rate this thread