You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hillman90

Monday, July 24th 2006, 8:34pm

Valve identification, weathermatic

I have 11 zones all with Weathermatic valves and a Weathermatic Mark Series controller. This was an existing system when I purchased the house. I had 2 solenoids replaced on 2 of the valves a couple weeks ago with the M24E's. My question is how do identify the model of the valve? It is pretty much covered in dirt but I can dig around it if I knew where to look for an ID #. The top of the valve housing is green and I saw the Weathermatic name, they are also plastic. There is NOT a 4 pronged handle on top the valve. When I looked at the Weathermatic site it "looks" like the current silver bullet model. Thanks!

Rate this thread