You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

needhelp

Starting Member

Monday, July 31st 2006, 12:32pm

Toro Quick Link Control Valve

Have had little luck with finding a Toro Quick Link sprinkler system control valve. Not sure what number you need but on the valve itself I find the following stamped numbers: F91 and on the other side 280 06 14. On the stem I see 24VAC50-60Hz, 220mA Inrush, 180mA Holding.

Trying to avoid replacing entire control valve box but the one that failed is right in the middle of the series. Only need one but would buy several for spare parts.

Thanks

Lou Storino
Darien, Ill.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, July 31st 2006, 2:56pm

The Toro Flo Pro valve was discontinued a long time ago. Unless you like to spend your spare time fixing these valves over and over (and over and over and over) again, you just replace the entire block of valves at once.

Tom1034

Unregistered

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 4:50pm

What would be a good replacement?

The Toro Flo Pro valve was discontinued a long time ago. Unless you like to spend your spare time fixing these valves over and over (and over and over and over) again, you just replace the entire block of valves at once.

I also tried to fix the solenoid for toro pro. though most worked one does not shut off completely. Now mind you unless you wait a few days you would most likely not notice as it is looks to be off. it is not. What would be a good replacement for the Toro Pro valves?

Rate this thread