You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

JoeyM

Starting Member

Tuesday, September 24th 2002, 4:43pm

5000 RainBird Rotor

I brought a 5000 Series RainBird Series Rotor thinking that this was the problem because all my other rotors in that zone worked. When I put the new rotor in place of the one that did'nt work, the new one did not work either. Any idea on what I should do now.

jimqjp

Thursday, September 26th 2002, 3:04am

Quoted

I brought a 5000 Series RainBird Series Rotor thinking that this was the problem because all my other rotors in that zone worked. When I put the new rotor in place of the one that did'nt work, the new one did not work either. Any idea on what I should do now.

[/quote
It's possible that the poly pipe is squished somewhere. You can remove the head, and use an extention nipple to check the water flow.

collindog

Starting Member

Monday, October 14th 2002, 9:32am

You could hav sand and dirt stuck in the piping

Troy

Wednesday, October 23rd 2002, 7:57am

I have found A rock in half inch swing pipe that cut off flow to head thankfully it was only A eight inch peace of pipe from one
inch feed line

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Friday, May 23rd 2003, 1:16pm

I figured that. The only downside of funny pipe, swing pipe etc. (for those of you installing a new system) you should flush the line before the hookup of the Funny Pipe, because of the small diameter. Just a TIp!

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread