You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

docpat

Starting Member

Friday, October 20th 2006, 5:36am

leaky hunter pcp sprinkler head

I am getting a large amount of water leaking out of the bodies of several of the sprinkler heads when the zone is running. They are pop-up heads and it appears that the water is coming from where the pop-up and body meet, but it is hard to see exactly because of the volume of water coming out. Can this be repaired or must I replace it? It is happening to several of the heads. Thanks for your help.

mrfixit

Friday, October 20th 2006, 9:43am

Hi, I'm thinking you mean PGP. It sounds like the seals are bad. I'm assuming they've been installed for quite some time since so many are leaking. You'll need to buy new sprinklers.
What you can do though is just take the working parts out of the new sprinkler and screw it into the old body so you don't have to completely dig each one up. Good luck!

If I can't fix it, it's broken!

Rate this thread