You are not logged in.

Jeff Baker

Tuesday, October 24th 2006, 6:13pm

Rainbird 5000-What tool do you use

Just bought some Rainbird 5000's and have a question as to what type of tool you insert in the top to install the nozzle. The Rainbird directions say "Insert Tool into pull-up slot, turn 90 degrees and lift up stem". I see no reference as to what type of tool, I did not get any tool with the rotor heads and see no tool at the Rainbird.com site or Sprinkler Warehouse site.

JeffB

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, October 25th 2006, 4:59am

A small flat-blade screwdriver will work for those nozzles. That's all that really matters. As for lifting the rotor, you need the tool.

Jeff Baker

Wednesday, October 25th 2006, 6:24am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i>
<br />A small flat-blade screwdriver will work for those nozzles. That's all that really matters. As for lifting the rotor, you need the tool.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Is the tool that chrome device shaped like a horseshoe at the end to lift the rotor unit? Thanks for the quick reply.
JeffB

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Thursday, October 26th 2006, 4:55pm

Yes...green handle?
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Blonco

Friday, October 27th 2006, 3:49am

I just installed my spinkler system and order all my parts through spinklerwarehouse but there was no tool included. Can I order the tool?

Rate this thread