You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

asif_hu

Saturday, March 10th 2007, 5:09pm

Winterized late - question about RPZ

Hi all:

I completing my winterizing late in December, the guy who did it told me that the RPZ might be damaged. It is a Febco 860U. My question is if there is an easy way to determine whether the RPZ in functioning. He said it costs $500, is this a reasonable quote to replace the RPZ.

Also, whats the best place to make a purchase online for a RPZ?

I appreciate any help I can get.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, March 11th 2007, 3:48am

Right here you can purchase another Febco 860 RPZ http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=229

The list price for one of these is over three hundred, so add an hour or so to install it, and you can see why not winterizing soon enough is expensive.

asif_hu

Sunday, March 11th 2007, 11:56am

Thanks for the reply. in the bottom of the RPZ, it says 1, is that the FE860-100 model

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, March 11th 2007, 7:23pm

100 is one inch pipe size - you have to know what pipe size your present RPZ is.

Rate this thread