You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

My Dream1



Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 2:44pm

What type of fittings do I need.

I would like to connect a swing pipe to the mainline and have already purchased the following items. Please help me select the remaining items to purchase. This is cold climate environment, (Buffalo NY.) which is why I selected poly tubing for mainline.

I already purchased:
Hunter SJ-506 6" swing pipe
Dig 14-011 1" Polyethylene tubing (1.06 ID x 1.20 OD)

Rain Bird 1804-SAM-PRS 4 in.

Items to purchase to complete connection to each sprinkler head:
412-006 1/2 in. MPT x FPT Street Elbow qty 2 for each head, (one for Rainbird 1804 sprinkler head inlet, one for connection to poly pipe)
1402-130 1 in. Barb x 1 in. Barb x 1/2 in. Reducing FPT Combination Tee
Murray 331SS Stainless Steel Crimp Clamps for 1 in. Poly Pipe

Thank You

Rate this thread