You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

srgipson

Starting Member

Monday, March 19th 2007, 8:17am

Low Volume Valve

I have a 6 station system and 5 of the stations work fine. One valve opens and closes, but allows only a limited amount of water pressure through. The valves are all Richdel 713APR's. If I lossen the black pressure releif screw I get full pressure, but I think that this just bypasses the valve (not sure how it really works). I looked for potential replacement parts for the valve since I can see it would be a bear to replace. I began with replacing the solenoid (because it was the easiest). The only other replcement part I found was a diaphram (which I have not yet replaced). Am I even on the right track to resolving this pressure issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, March 19th 2007, 9:21am

figure on replacing the diaphragm assembly

Rate this thread