You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jasont

Thursday, April 5th 2007, 1:47pm

Drip Irrigation Question

Good evening.

I am attempting to install a drip system and I need to know what item can be attached to the following tubing:
1/4" Distribution Tubing for High Pressure & Temp - 50ft roll
PT-025-050

I cannot find any thing specific on the online store to fit this specific tubing.

I need some bubblers, T-connector and an attachment to connect to my hose spicket.

Thanks in advance!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 5th 2007, 3:38pm

1/4 inch tubing is used to connect individual drip emmitters to a larger-diameter source.

jasont

Thursday, April 5th 2007, 4:24pm

Thanks for the response.

So what tubing would I need for bubblers?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 5th 2007, 10:20pm

Bubblers aren't drip irrigation. Describe in detail what you want to water, and your water source, and any existing irrigation on the site.

jasont

Friday, April 6th 2007, 1:31am

What tubing works with the followig product?

Xeri-Bubbler - 8 Streams
SXB-360-SPYK

Thanks in advance!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, April 6th 2007, 12:30pm

I will repeat - Describe in detail what you want to water, and your water source, and any existing irrigation on the site.

Rate this thread