You are not logged in.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, May 16th 2007, 1:22pm

Is anyone looking at the controller or the wiring here? If valves operate manually, but not from the controller, then wiring or solenoids, or controller is suspect.

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Wednesday, May 16th 2007, 2:30pm

It would also be nice to know what type of valve we are talking about as they all have their own idiosynchrasies....

Let us know.
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

lush96

Advanced Member

Thursday, May 17th 2007, 6:57pm

yeah here is an idea, replace the valve before disassembling it as these jerks have led you to do. see guys, great advice. just buy the valve, DO NOT TAKE IT APART, and install it. i cant wait to share this one at work tomorrow. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. you guys LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell your mom ill pick her up at 800 tomorrow "wetty".

lush96

Advanced Member

Thursday, May 17th 2007, 7:05pm

and tom, just to clarify....... my company has been in business for 35 years, i have been doing the trade for 16. thats it. if you read 25 years it was probably just a typo. also "tommy boy" companys that are in business for 35 years are doing the right thing. so we are not ignorant asshole. you wouldnt even be able to compete out here. so shut your mouth bitch.

lush96

Advanced Member

Thursday, May 17th 2007, 7:08pm

sprinklerguy is still bent on trying to repair, rather than replace, the valve. idiot.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, May 18th 2007, 3:43am

Just because Lushie has no repair skills, doesn't mean he has to razz those that do. Until it's known beyond a doubt that there are no electrical issues on the problem that started this thread, the mechanics of the valves can wait.

Rate this thread