You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gwrace

Wednesday, April 25th 2007, 9:42am

Sources for Water Soluble Fertilizers

I recently had an EZ FLo mainline fertilizing system installed along with my new sprinkler system. I've made the rounds at the local Home Depot, Lowes and Walmart but have not been able to find any brands of water soluable fertilizer other than small package quantities of Miracle Grow. I was hoping you all could provide some assistance in finding a reasonably priced source. I have an acre so the system will require 25-50lb refills. I'd like to buy at least 6 25-50 lb bags to get me started.

Thanks!

David

Fertigation Guru

Tuesday, May 1st 2007, 9:35am

The best part of EZ FLO is you do not have to use their stuff. Check local nurseries and landscape supply stores. They should have what you need. Be careful when considering liquids, they are very dillute and generally are not worth the money.

Rate this thread