You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gwrace

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 10:49am

Sullivan Irrigation - Round Rock, TX

Of all the quotes I received for a sprinkler system installed Sullivans did the very best job. Not only were they very professional during the initial quote and QA process but there presentation materials were top notch. I live on 1 acre and they installed a 12 zone system for watering just around the house. This included an EZ Flo fertigation system and high hazard back flow device. The work was completed in a quality, timely manner exactly as scheduled during a 2 day period. If you live in the south central Texas area you may want to give them a call. Highly recommended.

http://www.sullivanirrigation.com

I would also recommend you stay away from Wilson Irrigation. Very poor customer experience with them.

Rate this thread