You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Janedoe

Starting Member

Monday, November 18th 2002, 4:30pm

sun/heat exposure

I lie in Az in a newly purchased home. Spinkler system for backyard is located in a full sun spot. The cover was damaged and the door remained open in the heat enough to affect the digital control panel. Is there a replacement part for this or is it time to replace the entire control box??? Thx

RVLI

Supreme Member

Tuesday, November 19th 2002, 12:22pm

What kind of controller is it? If you cannot see the digital display at all, you might have to get a whole new controller. I don't know of any parts that you can replace the digital screen with, due to that I install all my controllers either in a garage or house basement.

nestors

Advanced Member

Wednesday, February 26th 2003, 11:39am

It is probably cheaper to just replace the unit with a key entry Box so you can lock it.

Nestor's

www.NestorsLandscape.com

www.UniqueLighting.net

vincent nestor
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

Rate this thread