You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jhilb

Starting Member

Wednesday, May 16th 2007, 3:03am

Looking for installer Chicago for Fertilizer inst

The irrigation contractor I used to install my system is not interested in installing a fertilizer add-on for me. Is there a contractor in the Chicagoland area interested in doing an installation for me? I could probably figure it out myself but would rather have a Pro do it.

Thanks,
Jeff

Fertigation Guru

Wednesday, May 16th 2007, 5:52am

All of the fertigation systems are fairly simple to install. The most difficult part is installing the proper backflow prevention. Some areas require a plumber to do the installation and some do not. Check with your local wholesale irrigation suppliers and they should be able to recommend a few different irrigation contractors. I am not sure who will be in your area but you can start with John Deere Landscapes which is different from the tractor division.

Rate this thread