You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rx8doc

Monday, May 21st 2007, 10:29am

Hunter I20 vs pgp

Ok I am replacing I20's in my front yard due to cracking of cases. I ordered pgp to replace them. I thought they both have 3/4" inlets. But after the pgps showed up and I started to remove them low and behold I20s have a 1" inlet. Should I send back pgp and move to I25s or reduce down to 3/4"
Crazy Chiro

NCStateME

Wednesday, May 23rd 2007, 11:02am

There are no I-20's with 1" inlets.. they are all 3/4". Are you sure it is not an I-25, I-40, or I-60?? They all have the 1" inlet.

Deciding what sprinkler to change to is more about your spacing and GPM requirements than your inlet size. The inlet size can always be changed... The spacing is hard to change without digging up your yard. Do you know what is your max GPM per zone you can use?? How many sprinklers are you wanting to change??

rx8doc

Thursday, May 24th 2007, 2:24am

Sorry to dispute but the current 15 year old I-20's I am replacing (currently in ground) due in fact have a 1" inlet. heads read I-20 ADV
Crazy Chiro

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 24th 2007, 3:29am

Stay with the PGPs and find a way to connect the dots.

Rate this thread