You are not logged in.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Sunday, February 2nd 2003, 9:48am

ez-green

Has anyone ever used this product? Is it worth the money? How does this unit need to be winterized? I live in northern Michigan and does it need to be diassembled to prevent freezing? Is it safe for children to play on the lawn with this product dispensing fertilizer every day? Overall it sounds like a good product but I just have a few concerns.

Thanks,

Pete

RVLI

Supreme Member

Sunday, February 2nd 2003, 10:23am

Although I do not install these, I have heard mostly good about these products:
Ease of fertilization.
Won't burn your lawn.
Easy maintainence. (put new tablets in once a month)
Safe.
I have heard that some clog up your sprinkler heads, but I read up on EZ-Green, and they claim that it does not.
You might want to check into how safe it is for children, I could not find anything on that.
I would think that when you blow out your sprinkler system, the air goes through the injector, so the air would blow the water out of there too.

It looks like a good product, maybe you should contact EZ-Green for more info, or visit their website.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 22nd 2003, 4:31am

Now that it is spring I would like to repost my original questions.

Has anyone ever used this product? Is it worth the money? How does this unit need to be winterized? I live in northern Michigan and does it need to be diassembled to prevent freezing? Is it safe for children to play on the lawn with this product dispensing fertilizer every day? Overall it sounds like a good product but I just have a few concerns.

Thanks,

Pete

Rate this thread