You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

david28

Monday, May 28th 2007, 3:46am

Rainbird ESP-6TM has no output power

I have Rainbird ESP-6TM Controller. The Sprinkler heads don't popout with water either in manual mode or in auto mode. The controller receives power but the output power is always 0 when I checked it with the voltmeter. Fuse is also good. I also used the spare fuse. Recently, my house got some T-storms as well as power interruptions.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, May 28th 2007, 5:57am

If you can't open the system manually (is there a master valve?) then the clock isn't the issue. You are certain that the water is actually turned on, of course.

david28

Monday, May 28th 2007, 5:55pm

Thank you for the reply. How can I open the system manually and how can I make sure the water is turned on? I guess I need to find the valve but I don't know where it is.
Thanks!

Rate this thread