You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kerberos41

Starting Member

Tuesday, May 29th 2007, 9:31am

Pop up's vs. drips - need advice-guidance

I need some advice on which type of device to use. I recently installed an inground pool - it has a perimeter fence around it and my city is making me plant arborvitae's just outside the fencing. I really don't want to install pop up heads that shoot water towards the arb's and my fencing and pool area - but would rather install the irrigation between the fence and the arb's. I don't know what will work best and/or serve the purpose better, pop up's or drip lines. I currently have an irrigation system and will just need to reformat a previous zone (due to pool construction) to this new zone. Thanks in advance for your guidance. If you have a specific opinion, please advise on the particulars including specific parts (especially if it concerns drip lines - I have no experience with those at all). Thanks again.

Terry

Rate this thread