You are not logged in.

MJ

Monday, June 11th 2007, 7:37am

Hardie Hydro Rain HR6100-1 Controller

I have five of Hardie Irrigation Controllers that I am using, and am having a problem with one of them. The rocker arm which should allow me to switch the day setting is not working on my A program, it will not allow me to get to the present day so that I can program the clock. I have no problem wiith the C program on the same clock I can program that with out any problem. Why will the rocker not increase or decrease the number on the A program (it stays on day 1, so I can't program any other day. Also does anyone one know where I can get these controllers repaired. Really have had very good luck with them.
Thanks any help would be appreciated.

mrfixit

Monday, June 11th 2007, 11:05am

I don't know of anybody who repairs those but you could ask at your local irrigation supply store such as Ewing. You should try unplugging the timer for 5 minutes to see if it will reset things. Make sure you take out the back up battery. You don't have any contact information so I can't email you with info where to get a new one. There's only one available. Better hurry. Or replace it with a reliable timer such as the Hunter SRC.
If I can't fix it, it's broken!

MJ

Monday, June 11th 2007, 1:43pm

Sorry I forgot my e-mail in the profile, it is now there so please let me if I can get the Contoller repaired or purchase another.
Thanks for your reply

Rate this thread