You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

crowdie

Starting Member

Tuesday, June 12th 2007, 5:14am

Irritrol HS Series

I need to replace/repair two of these. Does the whole body screw in/out? What about the nozzle?

Has anyone had good luck with these? This is the system that was installed by our homebuilder. One spray head got run over by an edger [a real one, not a wimpy weedeater kind]. The other is out by the street, and I know it worked when we moved in, but now it sprays out all over the place. It could have gotten run over by a truck or who knows what. This is also apparently where the overflow comes out of the system.[?] Any ideas on how to adjust this? It almost appears to be embedded in the concrete curb at this point.

Of course, the contractor that originally installed the system blew off their appointment with us, even though we were originally willing to pay their ransom of $198 just for someone to come to your house, and then $99 an hour. Now that I know the parts are about a buck a piece, I think I can probably figure it out myself. [Well, plus it looks like I'll have to!]

Tom

Supreme Member

Saturday, June 16th 2007, 10:37am

So you would have paid $198 for a service call plus $99 for 1 hours labor plus the parts cost to have 2 heads fixed? I need to move where you live!

Rate this thread