You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

vernonx

Starting Member

Saturday, August 4th 2007, 4:24am

controller

Currently I have a Toro controller which is 17 years old operating my system which has 9 stations-one station is on a drip line. Timer can be set for AM start and operate properly including shuting off-but then starts again in PM using time set for AM start. I am thinking about replacing it with SRC-900i-Hunter SRC plus series.
Question--will this work and how difficult is it to install? If not what replacement should I consider?

mrfixit

Saturday, August 4th 2007, 6:57am

It sounds like your controller is indoors. Let me just say you've named my favorite controller. I have many customers with that clock.
It's simple to program and trouble free. Stick with that model. Just pay close attention to the wires and you'll have no problems installing the new one. Number them one at a time when you disconnect them. Using masking tape works real well. Or if they're color coordinated just write down the sequence. Nothing to it. Good luck!
If I can't fix it, it's broken!

Rate this thread