You are not logged in.

daniels

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 11:14am

Toro hydraulic controllers

If anyone is interested, I am rebuilding Toro Custom 8 and 11 hydraulic controllers as well as Toro Monitors for those who really need or want them. There are several options when considering what to do with your hydraulic sprinkler system now that they are being phased out and this is just one option to consider. Many of the components for these controllers are still available and you don't have to go through the expense of converting to electric or installing a new system to keep things green.
Tim Daniels

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 10:13pm

How about Freetime Four controllers?

daniels

Sunday, August 12th 2007, 11:44am

Yes, I have one used Freetime 4. I just checked it out and find it working well. I also have a few parts left over for Freetime (frames,springs, and MoM four station controllers (like the Freetime but running 120v instead of a plug in transformer--mainly clock motors and one used PV with the brass fittings).
Tim Daniels

johanna

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 1:26am

toro custom 11

Hi, we purchased a home that has a Toro Custom 11, the hydraulic type. Everything works fine except for the timer. Do you have by chance a replacement? I would rather not convert to electric, I like how reliable this system is, well, besides the time issue :)

I know your original post was almost 2 years ago, but I thought it could not hurt to try.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 6:03am

Contact the factory, and they can probably repair it. Just be aware of the fact that the overwhelming majority of sprinker systems with hydraulic controllers are not going to have plumbing that is up to code, and you want to make sure yours is not sub-par.

MrMark757

Starting Member

Monday, August 9th 2010, 2:36am

RainBird 90 degree pop=up heads

Along my sidewalk I have 8 heads. For 15 years no problems. This years, # 7 & #8 barely pop up and flow water. All the others are fine. There is a tree between #6 & #7. Is there a possibility the roots have kinked the line? In Michingan.

Rate this thread