You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

malibu jim

Wednesday, August 22nd 2007, 2:03pm

Best rotors

Having had a little experience installing sprinkler systems, I voluntered to help a buddy of mine do his yard. His house is atop a knoll in town and the water co. has a pump house at the bottom of the knoll for the 10 or so residences located on the hill. A check of his pressure and flow with my Toro guage shows 50 psi with 7gpm. This will undoubtedly require several valves for his 120'x65' backyard. He has 4 MiniPaw heads (new), so it looks like using them and MaxiPaws is our best bet for this. Is there any other option for low pressure like this? I think this is too large an area to use sprayheads.

Rate this thread