You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rjhuss

Tuesday, September 4th 2007, 12:46pm

Trouble with Nelson Smartzone EZ

I just recently moved into a new home that has a complete Nelson system installed. I have never used Nelson equipment and have a question with my controller.

It seems like my program always runs two times each cycle, Is this normal?

Example, 6 zones x 10min each. When I set it to run this program at 7:00am, it will do the following.

I have erased the entire program and started over with the same result.

Do you think there is something wrong with this controller???

gregory1420

Advanced Member

Tuesday, September 4th 2007, 1:58pm

i don't think there is something wrong with it..my icc controller has program A but i can have program A run twice a night if i want...look to see if your program has more then one start time....

rjhuss

Wednesday, September 5th 2007, 4:52am

My program does have two start times, 7:00am and 7:00pm. But the controller runs each zone twice at each time.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, September 6th 2007, 2:36am

There might be other programs active. You might be looking at program A, and there could be a program B or C doing some watering. Have you read the controller manual?

nestors

Advanced Member

Saturday, October 13th 2007, 3:28pm

Nelson can be very confusing,I would replace it with a Hunter pro-c timer,rain sensor compatible with a bypass and remote control capabilities,also expandable to 12 plus zones.

It is better to be sure that your sytstem runs correctly with a new timer.

Vince............

Vincent P. Nestor
Nestor Enterprises,Inc.
9945 Buice Rd.
Alpharetta,Ga. 30022
770/410-9356 ph.
770/410-9609 fax
vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.GeorgiaLighting.net
www.NestorsLandscape.com
www.NightScaping.net
www.NiteLighting.com