You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cimikowski

Monday, September 10th 2007, 5:48am

Batrow controller pins???

I have a Batrow drip controller. The company is now defunct. I need some of the long control pins used to select the watering hours. Anybody out there have some for sale?

thanks,
robert

mrfixit

Monday, September 10th 2007, 8:11am

Have you tried this site?
http://www.batrow.com/
If I can't fix it, it's broken!

cimikowski

Monday, September 10th 2007, 11:03am

Yes. Email to their address bounces, and their phone # is disconnected. The company is non-existent. I also contacted some of their prior distributors but none of them have the pins. Looks like I'll have to replace the controller. Such a shame ....

regards,
robert

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, September 10th 2007, 12:16pm

Well, that's sad. I expect their founder must have died. I've thrown out countless old Batrow controllers, and didn't think about saving any pins. I would bet that one could substitute a machine screw of the proper size and length. Time to seek out an old-fashioned hardware store.

Rate this thread