You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

crazydayz

Starting Member

Wednesday, October 17th 2007, 6:33am

Zone running on its own

I am pretty new to this so be easy on me. [:D]

We bought a house a couple years ago with a Richdel 446pri system. It has 6 zones and has always runs fine. Well with the exception the previous owner built a screened in porch and never capped off zone 5. So it was easy enough. Just never run zone 5. Well...a couple months ago we came home and zone 5 was running. Still shut off but running. We had to actually unplug the whole system for it to turn off. So we can plug it back in without it turning on. However, no matter what zone we run now, zone 5 comes on with it. Even though its set to off. Zone 5 has I think 3 sprinklers attached to it. All which started this on the same day.

Hopefully something that does not require crawling under the porch? [;)]

Any ideas? help??

Rate this thread