You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Eddieboy

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 18th 2008, 7:44pm

Toro GreenKeeper trouble HELP!!!!

The battery recently died on my Greenkeeper 6 station timer. I have replaced the battery but the timer will not turn on the system any more. HELP!!!!
i really need to fix this because my grass is dying quick. Please help!

mrfixit

Tuesday, March 18th 2008, 8:28pm

RE: Toro GreenKeeper trouble HELP!!!!

Hi, It sounds like the controller isn't getting power. Possibly the fuse is blown from a short. Probaby a solenoid. Maybe the transformer went bad. Touch it and see if it's cold or warm. If it's cold check the outlet and see if it's putting out power. Just plug something else into it. If it's warm then it's probably still ok. Check and see if the transformer wire came loose from the controller. Easily done with the Greenskeeper. If the screen is blank with the battery removed then it isn't getting power. Take the battery out and wait a couple of minutes to see if the display disappears. Good luck!

The battery recently died on my Greenkeeper 6 station timer. I have replaced the battery but the timer will not turn on the system any more. HELP!!!!
i really need to fix this because my grass is dying quick. Please help!
If I can't fix it, it's broken!

Rate this thread