You are not logged in.

siwilson

Unregistered

Monday, April 28th 2008, 7:03pm

Valve diaphragm replacement

I have Toro pro flo valves in my system and a couple of them won't shut off so I was going to replace the diaphragms. They don't seem to be too easy to find, no local dealers anymore and I am confused about which diaphragm I need. I have 2 part numbers 89-0993 & 89-9861 and I am not sure which one to get. Does it matter?

Thanks for your help,

Scott

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Monday, April 28th 2008, 8:46pm

If I am not mistaken Toro is irritrol now. You may be able to find it under the irritrol name. It may be time to replace the valve with a new one. Preference and availability of parts are important as you are finding out. You may try the rainbird DV100 if it is a 1" valve.
Good Luck

Dan

:thumbsup:
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

cRay S

Unregistered

Saturday, June 28th 2008, 5:16pm

Richdale control valve

I have a Richdale 2400T solenoid control valve that I cannot shut off. I had several that leaked and a simple cleaning cured all but one. What is strange is this valve was not leaking before I cleaned it, now after cleaning I cannot get it to shut off. I would like to replace the diaphram and valve parts but cannot find them listed here. Are there replacement diaphram and valve gasket parts made by another manufacurer. I have looked and there is an Irritrol 2400 valve that looks very similar to my Richdale. Are the parts interchangeable?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, June 28th 2008, 7:55pm

Same valve - Irritrol (Toro) bought the company that had bought Richdel

Rate this thread