You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

freddyf

Wednesday, May 7th 2008, 7:14am

Rainbird 1800 EXT 6" Spray Shaft Extension

The description of the Rainbird 1800 EXT 6" Spray Shaft Extension is confusing to me. I plan now to use Rainbird Spray Nozzles to water my schrubs. The current spray heads are mounted on 1/2 inch risers that I would like to replace and extend 6 inches. The description of the spray shaft extension states it "screws onto the shaft" and the "nozzle is attached to the top". Am I correct in assuming the the bottom of this extension is 1/2" female thread and will screw onto a 1/2 inch shrub stick with male pipe threads that is currently in place.

mrfixit

Wednesday, May 7th 2008, 11:31am

1800 riser extension

Nope, the shaft extensions are for RainBirds pop up sprinklers such as the 1800 series. What you need is a 1/2 inch threaded coupling and a short 1/2 inch riser. 5-6 inches long.
If I can't fix it, it's broken!

Rate this thread