You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Theguy

Unregistered

Monday, April 22nd 2019, 9:20pm

Zone 1 and 3 come on at the same time.

Hello,

When I run zone 1, zone 1 and 3 turn on at the same time. When I run zone 3, zone 3 and 1 run at the same time. When I run zone 2, only zone 2 runs. My controller is an orbit. Maybe a year old. I have not run my sprinklers since October or November of last year. I just ran them for for the first time. I unplugged the controller and reset the controller.

mrfixit

Monday, April 22nd 2019, 10:45pm

The wires are touching somewhere.
Look for bare wires at the valves. Look anywhere the wires might be above ground. I see bare wires where they exit a building. Sometimes rats will chew on them inside a garage or shed.
Do any digging lately or pound a stake into the ground where the wires may have been damaged?
Check the wiring at the valves and make sure two of them aren't wired together.

Rate this thread