You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

idahosummits

Starting Member

Thursday, May 9th 2019, 5:46pm

Sprinkler System Issue

I went to turn on my sprinkler system this spring and zone 3 came on. I did a lot of research and ended up replacing the valve. That didn't work, zone 3 still comes on with an all new valve (solenoid included).

Since that didn't work, I started playing around. If I turn loosen the bleed screw on zone 3 or remove the solenoid, then zone 2 comes on. If I loosen the bleed screw on zone 2 or remove the solenoid, then zone 1 comes on.

Any ideas what is going on? I have 5 more zones, but I'm not sure those are playing a part in this or not?

mrfixit

Friday, May 10th 2019, 1:09am

Sounds like you've misidentified zone 3. The valve you changed is really zone 2. No worries, we've all done it.