You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AndrewK

Starting Member

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 11:23am

White Foam Inside Valve Box + Leak Nearby in Yard

Hello,

I woke up this morning to find a strange foaming (size of a baseball) coming from a quarter inch separation between my driveway and walkway accompanies by water leaking down the driveway (water flow was very light, however). I went to the valve box and took off the lid and found the inside covered in what appears to be white foam that wipes away when brushed, but there is also foam that is dense. This is a drip system. I turned it on and it appeared to work just fine. I don't know what to make of this and have not been able to find any suggestion of an explanation from an internet search. Any ideas? Any suggestions or thoughts are very much appreciated. I've included a link to a photo of the inside of the valve box. Thank you!

https://ibb.co/xS6VFDr

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mrfixit" (Jun 15th 2019, 2:42pm)

Rate this thread