You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

OrryJ

Unregistered

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 4:26pm

Not enough water pushing to open zones

None of the 6 zones are activating and I am only getting a slight spurt of water in zone 1 when activated. The controller is working fine (24 volts going to each zone) and I’ve checked all solenoids but no obvious problems. I discovered if the MV solenoid is removed and zone 1 activated, the zone will activate and water sprays from the open MV. I removed the MV bonnet, checked the spring and exit port but still no change. I have Weathermatic Nitro 100 valves. I did replace the MV solenoid with an orbit solenoid a couple years ago, would that cause a problem? I don’t believe there are any leaks and haven’t found any electrical problems. Any other help would be greatly appreciated!

Rate this thread