You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chirgy

Starting Member

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 2:35pm

Well Pump working - No water at any zones (no broken lines?)

Winterized my system, myself, last Fall - no issues. Went to start up system and got no water at any of my 8 zones. Had power to the pump, so I thought I had a bad pump. Well guys came over and verified that the pump is working. Even put a gauge on the pump and it was reading over 70 psi, with flow. Ran all zones again, manually, no water anywhere. Took the cap off of the pipe that I use to winterize (assuming that it's on the main manifold, since it will push air to all zones). No water out of the manifold pipe. I have a Richdel 508PR controller. When I manually turn on any zone, I get control power to the pump. Verified this works when I had the well guys over to check out the pump. Manually turned on each zone and got 25VAC to each solenoid (I think that's right). Checked the continuity to each solenoid from the controller and found no wire breaks. I do not have any manual valves anywhere in the system that may have been turned off. Had one of the zones on for hours thinking that if I had a broken line, that I would have a flood somewhere in the yard. Zones 1-2-3 are literally a foot from the well head, so I would think that there would be water here.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Rate this thread