You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Marc

Unregistered

Sunday, July 6th 2008, 6:37pm

Replacing Irritrol XL Series rotors

The irrigation system in my yard uses Irritrol XL Series rotors. I have several heads that no longer rotate and need to be replaced. I have had no luck finding anyone that sells XL Series heads.

So I have two questions. Where can I buy these? If they aren't around anymore what I can use a drop in replacement? There HS Series heads and also 430 and 450. Are these compatible?

Thanks.

Marc

profhendo

Unregistered

Friday, January 2nd 2009, 6:35pm

RE: Replacing Irritrol XL Series rotors

G'day Marc,

I believe I am in the same position as you were (are?) = were you able to solve your problem & can you share your results with me?

My contact number is 0418760000 or medsci@iinet.net.au

Kind regards,

Michael

The irrigation system in my yard uses Irritrol XL Series rotors. I have several heads that no longer rotate and need to be replaced. I have had no luck finding anyone that sells XL Series heads.

So I have two questions. Where can I buy these? If they aren't around anymore what I can use a drop in replacement? There HS Series heads and also 430 and 450. Are these compatible?

Thanks.

Marc

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, January 4th 2009, 4:22pm

Try the Hunter PGP rotor as a replacement. It's the head the Irritol XLis trying to imitate.

Rate this thread