You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

timpratt

Unregistered

Friday, September 4th 2020, 1:48pm

Zone design question.

Good afternoon,
I am trying to lay out a zone. It will feed three separate garden beds all on 1 GPH 1/2 PC drip line or individual 1 GPH emitters. From the valve to the most distal point is about 160 ft. I was wondering if I can run the 1/2 supply poly or should I step up to the 3/4 at least to the first bed. There is about a 15' drop over the length and each bed is about 350 to 700 sq ft. Want to have "cottage garden " look with a few 15 to 20 ft trees. USDA 9a, so moderate watering some times in the summer. And yes, I am on a well so my limiting factor after water [/size]availability (good for a well at 4 GPM I think) is making large zones so I can run them for several hours twice a week.
Tim

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mrfixit" (Sep 4th 2020, 10:46pm)