You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Unregistered

Sunday, July 13th 2008, 7:00am

Nelson X2-600 Rotors

I have a customer with the older model Nelson X2-600 rotors. They still work find but I can not find an adjustment tool for them. The pattern adjustment hole is in the center of the rotor cap. Anyone have any suggestions as to where to find a tool or some way to adjust them without the tool?

Thanks!

ROS

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 13th 2008, 10:09am

I remember some Nelson rotors, I don't know the model number, but you would pop of the top seal or cover. The adjustment would work like a miniature Impact like that of the Rainbird Maxipaw or Minipaw. I hope this helps your idea on how to adjust the Nelson rotors. I don't see that many in Houston.

Dan
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

sprinklerguru

Unregistered

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 5:37pm

The X2-600 does not have a removable cap as the other Nelson heads. You need the special tool to adjust it. Call Nelson and they will send you one.

fernanda lobo

Unregistered

Friday, July 17th 2009, 3:18am

nelson x2 600 adjustment

Hi

Could someone tell me a simple way to adjust my nelsonx2 600 rotors?

Thanks in advance

Rate this thread