You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tstroeing

Starting Member

Tuesday, May 24th 2022, 11:20am

EZ Flo fertigation ???

So I am installing an EZ Flo fertigation system. I am looking for advice if anyone has used NEXT products in their system. I was told that I could use them, but I am wondering if the low feed rate is ok vs. their heavier application rate that is suggested. I also am wondering if their product stain cement being it is diluted. I do plan on using FertiMaxx product, but also want to be able to use some of the NEXT products. Any advice on what to use and how would be greatly appreciated. I live in MN and have sandy soil that is compacted. My lawn is 50,000 sq ft with rain bird irrigation. My lawn is 8 years old which was started from seed. I have fescue, rye and Kentucky bluegrass.
Thanks,
Tim

Rate this thread