You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Andres0286

Unregistered

Friday, June 17th 2022, 7:04pm

Indexing Valve to Individual Valves Conversion

Hi everyone,

Our house came with a 2 zone system that the previous owner had added a B-hyvee controller to it and had changed the indexing valve for unknown reasons. Recently the controller stopped working so I ordered a Rachio 3. On the same week I realized the water bill had gone up so I checked my system and the indexing valve was leaking on every joint the previous owner had glued on. I need some help in picking the valves. Im thinking of getting a 2 valve manifold, eliminating the indexing valve and the back flow preventer valve, installing the two valves against the wall and running lines to the two zone lines on the ground. Im also considering placing the valves on the ground. Any help picking what valves or what manifold would be great. My water feed line is 1 1/4.

Thanks in advance.

Sprinkler System