You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rshelor

Starting Member

Tuesday, May 13th 2003, 4:32am

Toro 570 series

I have Toro 570 series pop ups ( 4'x30' side strip) spray sprinklers along either side of my driveway. There is Liriope planted along either side of the driveway also... very pretty, but the pop-ups aren't tall enough to pop over the Liriope and water the plantings behind it also! Can I replace the pop-up with 12"? What product would you suggest? Can I just unscrew the old pop-ups and screw in the new ones, or is it more complicated than that?! I think there will still be enough water placed on the Liriope if I keep the same spray head... or would you suggest a different spray head as well?
Sorry about all the questions, but I don't want to mess up the system! Thanks! :I

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Friday, May 16th 2003, 2:44pm

Hey,
Several things you can do!
1. Dont apologize for the questions. i hear ya
2. use Toro 570
3. Are these pop ups in the lawn or in a garden. If they are in a lawn, you will have to use funny pipe and dig the heads down, if they are in a garden, you can unscrew the small head and put in a new on. Make sure you replace the whole thing and not just the internals

Write back

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread