You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

donwanda

Starting Member

Friday, August 15th 2008, 7:46pm

software

hi

just wondering if there is software for vista and were do i find it . the software i have is great for xp ,but need for vista,can someone help . i have a irrotrol pc12 controller

jusme

Tuesday, August 19th 2008, 10:58am

The Irritrol Web site doesn't list Windows Vista in the system requirements. However, often programs will run on both operating systems as their underlying foundation isn't much different. Have you actually tried installing and using the software on Vista? Occasionally you'll encounter a program that will fail during the install process saying that it is incompatible with your operating system but this is rare. I say give it a shot if you haven't already. If you have tried to install it and it doesn't work or won't install please give us the details. I'm sure there's a way to work around it.