You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BIGDADDY

Starting Member

Friday, September 5th 2008, 11:38pm

SNAP-N-RAIN

Hey can anyone help me out there, i picked up the SNAP-N-RAIN sprinkler head system from a thrift store and i installed it in my lawn and this think is awesome!! This system is made by Nelson and the only thing i can find is on google saying this product is discontinued. I need a few parts for this system and i would love to have a bunch more of these to put in my lawn. I went with this system cause i cant afford an in ground system. If anyone has if any body has any of these in their garage or know someone i can contact about this product id a appreciate it!! Thanks, Chris Anderson

Lowvolumejeff

Advanced Member

Saturday, September 6th 2008, 3:29am

try eBay

Hi Chris: I don't see any available now, but have seen them on eBay in past. Jeff

Friday, February 27th 2009, 12:07pm

Try Ebay

The system is a little weak but ebay does have stuff like what you are looking for.

www.irrigationsolutions.com

Rate this thread