You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

eleasenorwood

Starting Member

Saturday, May 31st 2003, 1:02pm

Setting The Timers

I have the sprinkler system installed, but I misplaced the user manual. I need to know how to set the timer for water days and water times per day. I have had the system for four years, but I accidently unplugged it.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Saturday, May 31st 2003, 8:16pm

What kind of controller do you have?

just1rose

Monday, April 30th 2007, 6:06am

****o,
I purchased my home two years ago and the x-owner lost the user guide for the Rainbird ISA460. I need to settup watering times, can you help?

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Monday, April 30th 2007, 9:30am

Do what you can to find manufacturer's name, device name, and part number. Then try searching the manufacturer's web site or Google the manufacturer and device name and part number. You might be able to find where the manuals are published online.

For example, with a little poking around www.rainbird.com I found this page
http://www.rainbird.com/diy/literature/timers.htm
and it even includes discontinued models. However, I didn't see an ISA 460, is it perhaps ISA 406?

just1rose

Thursday, May 3rd 2007, 6:21am

Thank you HooKooDooKu,
I printed the manual and will try it out tonight. You are a seewt heart for getting all that info for me; I'll let you know how it works out.

Just1rose

Fisher

Unregistered

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 5:36pm

Help setting timer for toro el6

Hello. I am in desperate need if help on how to set my sprinklers timer. I have a toro el6. Please help me set the timer please... Thanks in advance..

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 10:20am

toro el6

Have you tried to search for instruction manuals?

I followed the link posted here and the Toro website doesn't apper to have instructions for a controller by that number, but a Google turns up a couple of pages related to that part name (including the above listed thread).

Rate this thread