You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pscott

Starting Member

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 3:07pm

Setting Cycle + Soak

I have tried to set cycle + soak and in my testing have found that it doesn't work like I thought it did. Does anyone know anything about setting this up on a RainBird ESP controller. I thought if I set one station to cycle 2 minutes and soak for 2 minutes with a total cycle time of 6 minutes the 2 minute cycle would start and when the 2 minute soak was happening the system would go to the next station and start it. This happened but after the 2 minute soak the 2 minute cycle didn't start up. I thought the system would run both stations instead it ran the next and continued to the next and didn't come back to the first station after the 2 minute soak.

Rate this thread