You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kxaz145

Starting Member

Friday, May 1st 2009, 2:52pm

Hunter SRC-900i Cycles Through Zones, Won't stop

I bought a replacement Hunter SRC 900i controller a few months ago and it has never stopped after the last zone completed. It has 8 zones and i'm only using 6. After zone 6 shuts off, Zone 1 starts again and it will cycle like this until the switch is set to OFF.

mrfixit

Friday, May 1st 2009, 8:37pm

Pilot error

Hi, what you have described is a common mistake people make when programming their controller. There's a good chance that you have programmed more than one start time. You only need one start time then the stations will run in sequence. What people do is something like this, start time one 6 am, start time two 6:15 am, start time three 6:30 am and so on. If programmed this way the controller will restart after the last zone finishes. Check your start times on all programs, ABC. Only the 6 am start time is necessary. The zone run times tell each zone how long to run not the start times. Good luck!

Debbietex

Unregistered

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 5:11am

Zones keep repeating until I turn SRC control box to OFF

Zones keep repeating until I turn it to OFF. I have only one time set. Also I have tried running all zones manually and they keep repeating until I turn it off. Can you tell me how to correct this? Do I need a new control box.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 7:49am

Check every program on that controller - they generally only do what you tell them to do

Rate this thread