You are not logged in.

bear

Saturday, June 14th 2003, 11:44am

Rotors for baseball field

I am designing a system for our church baseball field.
Which type of rotors work best and where should they be placed as to not disturb the field of play ie, getting tripped over or broken by a line drive? Thanks

RVLI

Supreme Member

Saturday, June 14th 2003, 2:25pm

I have designed one baseball field, the one that is across the street from my house.

Furthest distance from home plate is 369 feet, 16 zones, 4 heads on each zone, 3 Rainbird QC's, and a Rainbird ESP-LXi controller. The heads are Hunter I-25's, 4 on a zone. Pressure is at 90 PSI, but my guess is that you don't have to design a field as big as I did. give me the dimensions and maybe a picture, and some details(GPM, PSI, Furthest distance, ETC.) and I will give you every product recommendation that would suit your needs.

bear

Wednesday, June 18th 2003, 10:10am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I have designed one baseball field, the one that is across the street from my house.

Furthest distance from home plate is 369 feet, 16 zones, 4 heads on each zone, 3 Rainbird QC's, and a Rainbird ESP-LXi controller. The heads are Hunter I-25's, 4 on a zone. Pressure is at 90 PSI, but my guess is that you don't have to design a field as big as I did. give me the dimensions and maybe a picture, and some details(GPM, PSI, Furthest distance, ETC.) and I will give you every product recommendation that would suit your needs.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>You are correct, the field is a little smaller.
AlL I know for now is that a 3" water line runs across the field and they have tapped into it to manually water.
I have a simple drawing of the field including all dimensions in a pdf format. The field is shared with a football field in left so the dimensions are not even. How can I send it to you? What is a Rainbird QC? Thanks

bear

Wednesday, June 18th 2003, 10:12am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>You are correct, the field is a little smaller.
AlL I know for now is that a 3" water line runs across the field and they have tapped into it to manually water.
I have a simple drawing of the field including all dimensions in a pdf format. The field is shared with a football field in left so the dimensions are not even. How can I send it to you? What is a Rainbird QC? Thanks

RVLI

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 19th 2003, 10:13am

Rainbird Quick Connect. Like a quick coupler.

You can e-mail it to me: akooima17@hotmail.com

Rate this thread